Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..finally! The sun is shining! What a difference the sunshine makes on my energy level and mood.

Today I feel..energized and renewed!!!

I am thinking..about Scentsy. These last few days it has been on my mind all the time.  I am so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life.

I am thankful..for wonderful friends, and the opportunities that have come my way.

Tomorrow I am..working, playing with the kiddos, and playing with all of my new Scentsy stuff.

I am wearing..gray dress pants, a really cute pink shirt I just got from Old Navy, and peep-toe heals.

I wish..I had a few extra hours the next few days to get all of my stuff organized.

This weekend I..hope to get some more yard work done.  I have my niece Saturday morning which I love.  Her and the boys have such a great time together. 

I need to..clean and organize the boys' toy room.  It is getting out of control and I can't stand it.

I am reading..nothing...yet.  I have to run down to the library and grab The Pioneer Woman's, Black Heals to Tractor Wheels that I had on hold and is ready for me.  I can't wait to read it!

Yesterday I..worked and hung out with the kiddos.  I normally clean on Wednesday nights, but the crappy weather has had me so unmotivated.  I did make a yummy dinner; Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry.  It was yummy and the boys scarfed it down.

I am hoping..for succes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails