Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 9

I returned to work full time this week. I'm at work right now...I'm so busy...but I need a break. You would think these assholes would take it easy being my first full time week back after being out for 4 months but NOOOOOO. Jerks!!!! My dreams of being terminated have been crushed. Allthough, my director still hasn't been up for a visit, so maybe I can continue to dream for a bit longer.

So for childcare, DH is home with the boys every day until 2. On Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays they go to my sister's until I pick them up at 5. On Wednesdays, my in-laws will be over to watch them and on Friday's I get out early before DH goes to work.

Well...already have our first childcare issue. My in-laws were in a car accident yesterday, they're ok, their car is totalled, but I'm sure they're hurtin' somethin' good today. So we had to scramble for a sitter for today. DH's younger sister. I'm glad she's available to watch them but it makes me nervous. She's a mom and all so of course she knows what she's doing, but her daughter is one and will be there, and when my boys are hungry, it can be very overwhelming. So good luck Cati.

I wish I could be there for them. I wish I could be there every day. But I can't and I think it's time to stop wishing. Maddox is recovering very well from his surgery. His little man berries aren't dark purple anymore. It didn't phase him much. I think it was harder on DH and I than it was on him.

Ok that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails