Monday, August 10, 2009

Visitor

While on hiatus from blogging we had a visitor. My BFF Barb - or Barbie that's what I call her even though she hates it.


Barb lives in North Carolina now. We only get to see each other maybe twice a year. Nowhere near enough time. But with kiddos in the mix it makes our visits much more difficult.

Barb came to stay with us for a night. I am very thankful for that although it was a challenging night for her. You see, that was her very first night away from her beautiful baby girl Alanis.

Luckily she had my fellers to occupy her, and to make being away from her baby girl not quite as difficult.

The boys LOVED their visit (as did I of course) with Auntie Barbie. Barb tought them something fun, new, and annoying amazing. SCREAMING! They thought it was the most hysterical thing ever.

The three of them played in the ball crawl for quite some time. I don't know who was having more fun. Marcus and Maddox or Barb?










Thanks Auntie Barbie, for the visit, the screaming, the laughs, the conversation after all was quiet in the house.

I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Awe.........Thanks Honey! I miss you too!! I had a blast with you and your boys too. I love our friendship !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your smallest bears make me melt...They are so gorgeous...great photography!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails