Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
Caesar salad for sure with full fatty dressing...oh.my.yum.  I actually would take any kind of salad if someone else makes it.  Salads always taste so much better when someone else prepares them.
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
Yes! I can't wait!!! I wish I could BE there. As in BE one of the royal attendees.  I wouldn't want to be some servant or anything.  Can you imagine marrying into royalty? Wow.
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
A new car!!!  We traded in my dream car for a new Toyota Prius.  The gas savings alone has been totally worth it. :-)
4. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window.  I love to look out and see everything, but I also like to use the side of the plane to rest my head against. LOL
5. Do you know your blood type?
I have no idea.  That's bad isn't it?

Be sure to head over to Never Growing Old to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails