Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..hmm, I'm not quite sure. I know it's a bit chilly.  I was thinking about some things on my way to work, so much so that I didn't even pay attention to what the weather is doing. 
*Oh wait, hubby just texted me to tell me it's snowing. Seriously disgusting!!!*

Today I feel..content, hopeful, excited, nervous.

I am thinking..about a new venture.  Something I chatted with a friend about last night.  ;-)  I am super excited and can not wait to reveal it to y'all!!!
I'm also thinking about the boys' play set and how sweet mother nature decided to topple it over yesterday.  I am wondering how it is going to be fixed.  It's not even a year old and was very expensive.  Hubby put a lot of time and energy {and love} into it.

I am thankful..for the friends I have made these last few years.

Tomorrow I am..off of work.  Hubby has to work during the day and then we are going to go out to dinner as a family.  Then I'd like to take the boys to the mall to ride the merry-go-round...their new favorite activity.

I am wearing..black dress pants and my favorite black and cream large polka dot shirt.

I wish..winter would go away.  I am ready for and need sunshine and warmth!!!

This weekend I..have nothing major planned.  We are going to my parent's for Easter dinner.  I'm really looking forward to Easter and hiding eggs and watching the boys excitement Sunday morning.

I need to..get cracking on the painting in the kitchen.  And share pictures of my living room face-lift!

I am reading..nothing.

Yesterday I..worked and the boys, my fairy godmother and I went to Kohls for some summer clothes {for the boys, not me...boo}

I am hoping..for success in my new venture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails